Thursday, September 28, 2017

Autumn: The Season of Change & Color

Welcome to Autumn, the third season of the year when crops and fruits are gathered and leaves fall in the northern hemisphere from September to November. I am back to school for my final semester at UW- Stout and Nate is still working every chance that the sun lets him at Circle M Nursery. We are loving our family, friends, and home a little more this time of year with weddings, birthdays, & the Packers.To add to all the chaos in our life right now, we also got engaged and have to start planning for a wedding of our own!
We have just enough new projects and pieces to show off that really accents the fall and the color that goes will the season.
Nate handcrafted a wooden bench out of beams for the legs and support and I love this piece. We decided to put it in our sun porch right before you come into our front door and I drool over it every time I come home. He did a great job crafting a unique bench that fits our style. Always ask us if we can do a project for you; Nate and I are always up for a challenge.



Inside I added Fall Accents here and there. I created a wreath out of a couple fall silks and layered it on top of a tobacco basket, on top of corrugated metal. By far one of my favorite creations. I also made a "Gather" sign using a stencil that we hung up in our living room.











Thanks for venturing to our blog and looking through our fall photos. We hope you find inspiration in our post! 

Nate and Madalen